No Subject

 From www.dir.com

 For information on participation in the INGAP human
 trials, please call 954-745-3537.

 Curtis Lomax

Curtis,

I have looked for this clinical trial at the NIH website
http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/gui
but was not able to find it. Is there another site I can go to and find out
what the criteria is to be included in this trial?

Todd M.
D T1, diagnosed 3/81
Pumper 9/98