[IP] Sleeping with the pump

I usually use the waist pouch from Minimed.  When I got it I could literally
wrap it around my waist 3 times so I cut it down enough where it will only
wrap around less than 1 time now and I made a thigh thing with the extra
material and just sewed some velcro on to it.

I find that most of the time it is comfortable but it does move around a
little if I am restless.  I usually sleep on my left side or my stomach so I
try and position it on my right side and most of the time it stays.  I use
the 24 inch tubing.