Re: [IP] A1c test and vent

I need to test more, and do fasting basal tests more often than 2 or 3 months so that we can really tweak them, and I need to exercise every day instead of a couple times a week, and I need to tweak my carb counting and get my stress under control and take my vitamins... the point is, there are a ton of things I
> can do to make it better and bring it down, but... well how do you do it?
> How do you get on with the rest of your life and still test and experiment and count and fast and blah blah blah...not to mention fighting with suppliers and insurance and going to doctors and reading food labels turns grocery shopping for two people into a 3 hour excursion...There's just not the time or the energy to have a normal life and still do everything I have
> to do to get my A1c down to a 6.  It seems so impossible.

Linda & Dax