Re: [IP] Sleeping with a pump on

OK, my last post on sleeping with the PUMP. (By the way, I named mine "Ball
N Chain").

If you are sleeping with it loose you don't know what you are missing ...if
you don't try one of the Pocket T shirts (the hospital scrubs idea doesn't
sound bad either).

1 The pump is easy to get at with the inside pocket
2 The tubing is protected from wrapping around things, kids, lovers, dogs,
cats etc because it is contained under the shirt.
3 You would think that you would feel the pump when you sleep on your
stomach...but you don't know it's there.

Try taking a regular T shirt with a pocket, turn it inside out and put the
pump in the pocket...after one night you be convinced.-James