Re: [IP] Insulin / Mail Order Question..

> Second, It would save me a measly $5 a month or so to order my insulin mail
> order ($15 for a month's supply, totally $45 for three months at the
> pharmacy, or $30 for 3 months mail order), so is it really worth it to order
> humalog, or should I just keep getting my insulin at the pharmacy

**After reading horror story after horror story and having lived in first Las Vegas and now Austin (both rather warm places) I would NEVER EVER SMETHER go with mail order for my insulin. Now when it makes sense to go with it for strips - thats another story - but personally - I wouldn't. Why risk it?

Linda & Dax