[IP] re: emla

we started off using emla (august) and squeezing the minimed moose :)
then, when we had a quick change once, she said she'd just squeeze 2 animals,
and emla fell by the wayside. (keeps both hands out of the way, though now one
is sometimes ok too)

i do agree that she may have been a little calmer for the changes while we did
them when the emla was on, but it also led up to it so much, and the
anticipation wasnt great. we just ordered the silserter. maybe that'll help a
bit too.

good luck,