[IP] re: sleeping with pump

our 3 1/2 year old daughter wears a soft belt with a soft pump case attached
(we have several. email me if you want more details)
she wears it around her waist for sleeping, and most of the time while awake.
occasionally, it is over her clothing, but mostly, the belt is right against
her skin.
it means the pump stays put when she pulls her pants up and down for the
bathroom, (a big plus when a 3 year old is in a rush!), it stays put under
dresses, etc.
she doesnt seem to mind at all.