RE: [IP] hating my pump lately!

Leeann [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Anyway, if anyone has ideas, encouragement, or just an "I
> been there," I'd
> sure appreciate it!

Just as soon as I'm confident that I have basals, ratios, etc. worked out,
my body decides to do something different.  IOW, been there, done that,
bought the t-shirt, etc. (except that I am not, nor do I expect to be

It isn't the pump, it's the damned diabetes.  Hate that . . . not the pump.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR