Re: [IP] My first advice!!!!!/Re: Sleeping with the Pump

Hello Pat, I just started using the pump last week and it's the greatest
thing I have ddone in a long time. I went from blood sugars in the 250s to
down in the 90s and I feel great. I used to take 130 units of insulin a day
and now I'am down to 100 so far. I already have more energy and I feel better
then ever. The hardest part of using the pump was changing the insulin
cartredge but now thats not so bad either.                 Carol