[IP] 3 Month Supply?

I am wondering what the standard order for 3 months of supplies is for any of
you on a Miniimed pump.  I am using the 507C and have always used the order
that my original CDE and nurse made up for me during training 3 years ago.  I
am now getting wrong orders and the home medical supply company is saying
that the insurance we carry will not cover certain amounts or items.  I need
to ask my Dr. for a new prescription and thought I would see if any of you
had a typical amount covered, changing sets every 3 days.  Thanks.