Re: [IP] Sleeping with a pump on

In a message dated 12/18/01 12:15:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< << I just worry about it being loose since my dog us usually in bed with
 by morning and I don't want her to get tangled in the tubing if I've thrown
 the covers off. >>
 What about husbands? ;-)
 I am not pumping yet, but am wondering about this issue as it relates to
 those who sleep with other people (and dogs! We do too!). >>

I sleep with a husband, a cat, and an occasional grandchild (particularly if
it's storming). Elvis (my pump) is a free-ranger. Twice in three years, two
weeks and three days (but who's counting? <g>), I have rolled over while my
husband was laying on top of Elvis and the site was pulled out. Having the
site yanked out wakes me up. My cursing wakes my husband up. The cat opens
half an eye, looks at me like I'm crazy, yawns and goes back to sleep.

Jan and Elvis