Re: [IP] Sleeping with a pump on

In a message dated 12/17/01 8:39:07 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I just worry about it being loose since my dog us usually in bed with us
by morning and I don't want her to get tangled in the tubing if I've thrown
the covers off. >>

What about husbands? ;-)
I am not pumping yet, but am wondering about this issue as it relates to
those who sleep with other people (and dogs! We do too!).
My husband and I are not at all large and sleep in a double bed close
together all night. How does this work? All those commented haven't mentioned
if they sleep alone. So, reveal yourselves please :-) Tips would be most
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon