Re: [IP] Emla cream question

We have used the emla cream since our pump start in March.  John is 8 and
uses the Silhouette's.  We do not wait an hour in spite of the instruction to
do so.  We usually wait about 15 minutes.  Maybe it just takes the edge off,
I'm not sure, but John is happy with the results and completely relaxed for
set changes.  We have done two emergency changes without emla and they were
OK , but the relaxation wasn't there.  We don't cover the emla with expensive
tape like the IV 3000 either.  We use off the counter paper tape (2" wide)
without any problem.  We order in the big tube (30g I think) and it lasts
about 2 months.  Love emla.Love the silhouette.

Mom of John 8