Re: [IP] BC/BS of Michigan -- go figure

>Yeah, but they nick you for a second co-pay, right???  it's all about
>money. You should not have to pay more and if you insist, you will
>not have to.
>email @ redacted

Michael, I have no co-pay on my policy, so it doesn't cost me anything.  I
suppose if you did, they may charge you twice.  On my old BC policy
(Traditional) policy it was an 80/20 with a $100 deductible so that
wouldn't make any difference there either.  My BC does not treat test
strips as a prescription item, for them it's DME.