Re: [IP] Stinging or Burning insulin with boluses

>>>Does anyone else ever have stinging or burning of insulin at the infusion
site when they bolus for a meal or for a high????? And, why does this
happen?????  Sue (dalgal)>>>

I had those for 10 years with my first two pumps. The delivery was so fast I
couldn't take 6 units at one time - I had to break it up 3u and 3u three
minutes apart. This is one (if I need only one) reason I use MiniMed pumps -
because of the slower delivery.

Why does it happen? Well, I have a super-sensitive system and I figure I'm
more sensitive to the delivery. YMMV (~_^)

I've learned....  That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a
heart to  understand.  ~ Andy Rooney