Re: [IP] Error code on Glucometer DEX

<< <<I do get quite frequently the error code E7 - maybe every 10-15

measurements.  The handbook says that there might be humidity in the meter

and that it might require cleaning. I am pretty sure that it is not humidity

related. >> >>

I was using a DEX until a few months ago and had that problem a couple of
times. One of the times, a piece of the foil from the test strip disc was
caught in the area where they push out. I agree with other posters that you
should just call the company. That's how I found out about the piece of foil.