[IP] Re: Sleeping with pump on

In a message dated 12/17/01 1:34:32 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have PJ's with a pocket in the top (buttons)slip the pump in there. When I
> have a nightshirt on then use the soft waist belt - the cotton cover allows
> the pump to move - so if I turn over can nudge it if it's uncomfortable.
I sleep with the soft waist belt as well.  My daughter is taking sewing and
is making me a Nightshirt with a pocket for my pump.  It will give me a
little variety but mostly it does not bother me to have it attached.

Type 1 28 years, pumping 2 + years