[IP] eye infection

hi everyone
is there anyone out there who has had an eye infection and this caused high
blood sugars?
mine have been high the past 2 days- i even changed sites :(  but i also have
an eye infection and am wondering if the two are related. I had a sinus cold
last week but it seems to have stayed in my eye..
thanks in advance for the replies

                                                     *
                                                      ~~~
                                                 ~~~~*~