No Subject

   I want to let everyone know that I took my certification exam and
passed!!!!!!!!!! So I am now a Certified Diabetes Educator!!!!!!!!!! This is
something I have always wanted to do.... Kind of on the list of things I
wanted to accomplish before I die.... Anyway, I really think that you should
also remember that I have also been a diabetic so I promise I will never ever
not understand..... I think it really does make a difference. So, the next
thing I want to see in my lifetime is a cure..... so my kids don't get it. I
am so happy to have accomplished this... and I also want to say that I have
learned so much from all of you. I have been type 1 for about 22 years now,
and have been on the pump for almost 2 years. So I have seen and have
benefitted from many advances in diabetes treatment but I really want to see
greater improvements.  I want my pump equiped with a glucose senser, and I
also want a loud alarm to tell me when a site has gone bad so I don't have to
wait for hyperglycemia.....So anyway, thanks to all of you, and have a great
holiday season, and remember, when any of us accomplishes anything it makes us
all look good, because we are all in this together!
                               Gail Serino  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com