[IP] Animas Software

I've also been wondering if anyone else has downloaded the free 30day trial
of the Animas software too.  I've been trying, but can't get it to download
right yet.  Am I the only one? A guy from Animas said he'd call me and help
me to download it right, but we haven't been able to cooridinate a time
where we're both available to do it.
   I must be doing something wrong.
   If someone else tries it, let me know if it downloaded fine for you.
   Our Animas rep had it on his handheld and it was a great program.  I
can't wait to get it on mine.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9