Re: [IP] Sleeping with a pump on

Carol Asked:

> > Hello, Can anyone give me some ideas on how to sleep with the pump?

I've also found reversible medical scrubs work well for me.  (The ones I
have are Starfleet Medical Academy, but I'm sure the regular ones have the
same features.)

They have a pocket on both sides, so I wear the pump clipped inside the
inside pocket.  Lots of local malls have uniform shops, if you want to look
into getting scrub shirts.  I believe that Sears also carries specialty
clothes like this.