Well gang - I'm finally a pumper!!!!. After 12 weeks of Joslin's
preparation, I met with the Animas trainer this morning, connected the
stuff, and fired him up. Almost seemed anti-climactic after all the
classes and practice, but still feels good. Only bolused once (for lunch
- office Christmas Party - great way to start LOL) and stayed in the
80's before and after. This stuff might work!!! This list was a great
help in pump selection etc. and I look forward to participating more now
that I'll know what all y'all are talking about first hand.

Mike Nolan & Leon