Re: [IP] Re: Throid Problems

Laurie Said:

>I'm 44 and have had to use a 7-day pill
>reminder box for many years to remember to take my various pills.

LOL!  I'm 31, and I've been doing the same thing for all my various pills
for the past year or so.  I have to take different ones on different days
and there's no way I would ever be able to figure it out without some kind
of organizer, since I take everything in the morning, and my brain doesn't
do mornings well.

I kind of hate the way it looks if someone sees all these pills lined up on
the table, but if they're not in front of me, I'll forget to take them.