[IP] Re: Error Code on Glucometer Dex

My daughter used the Dex for 2 years while we were living in the U.K. as the
strips for the Glucometer Elite were not a covered item over there.  As soon
as we returned to Canada we switched back to the Elite.
I don't recall getting that error code either.  But I didn't like that meter
at all.  The sliding cover will break pretty quickly (maybe the design has
improved?), sometimes the strips wouldn't get pushed out, sometimes it would
skip strips and so at the end you hand to check and re-align up the missed
ones, it used a huge drop of blood, and I questioned its reliability.
You should get the company to send you a new one, we went through at least 3
in two years, and they were very good about sending a new one out quickly.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7