[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #630

> Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:20:17 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Upgrading to D-tron for under$200
> I am upgrading to the d-tron from the H-tron plus after 4 1/2 years.  My wife
> and i both teach at the same school so our BC/BS Of Central New York
> insurance is great. Disetronic called last week and said it would run me
> about $175 for my pump out of pocket. It should be here sometme this week I
> hope!!!
> Scooter

 I quess you could say I am one of the lucky ones also. I work for the
University of Alaska and have BC/BS of Alaska. My husband has Aetna as a
retiree from the University. I started on the Mini-Med 507 5 years ago
and just this month upgraded to the 508. My out of pocket costs for both
pumps and supplies over the last 5 years has been $0. I thank God every
day for the wonderful coverage I have and I wish everyone could be as

Karen in North Pole, Alaska
DX'ed 1971
Pumping since 1996