Re: [IP] Pump Anniversary

Dear Kathy,

I just forwarded  your compelling thoughts on to my daughter's e-mail box.
She is 13. 5 and has diabetes almost her entire life... since she was 9
months old.  She started pumping last month and loves it - in part because
she knows the difference it has brought to her life.  Having your perspective
should make her all the more appreciative.

It also should help us realize that medical research, though it does appear
to go at a snail's pace (and it does!), has  made a huge difference in our

Cheers, and thanks.