Re: [IP] Sleeping with a pump on

I have PJ's with a pocket in the top (buttons)slip the pump in there. When I have a nightshirt on then use the soft waist belt - the cotton cover allows the pump to move - so if I turn over can nudge it if it's uncomfortable.

I have seen that Disetronic has come out with a "Pumpy" [their mascot] pump cover - it is soft and furry and is made to slip over the pump - I believe with the idea of using it for sleeping - I'm thinking of ordering it and trying going loose.

I just worry about it being loose since my dog us usually in bed with us by morning and I don't want her to get tangled in the tubing if I've thrown the covers off.

Linda & Dax