Re: [IP] Pump Anniversary

  That is FANTASTIC!!!!  We, too, are celebrating a pumpversary today.  It
was 2 years ago today that my Joshua, who turned 10 last thursday, started
pumping.  Our lives have not been easy but certainly a LOT easier now that we
know what we are doing!!!!

     And YES KAthy, I agree, this list and the people on it really are THE
GREATEST!!!  That is why I enjoy supporting it any way I can, including

    So maybe we aren't at 19 years, but we are well on our way.  And I also
look forward to the many advancements in technology that will help my son
live a more healthful and 'normal' life!

Thanks everyone!!!

mom to Joshua
dxd 8/26/97