RE: [IP] handspring/palm

Todd - I agree.  The Sony Clie PEGS320 is also a good buy.  It's usually a
little more expensive than the Handspring Visor Deluxe or the Palm m105, but
the case is a little smaller and "sleeker".  The Clie also has some
expansion capability because it can accept Sony's "memory stick" media if
you'd like to add more memory in the future.  And, the Clie has a "jog dial"
that sits under your thumb that you can spin to quickly select different
items.

-Mike