[IP] Sleeping with a pump on

This was a question I had, too, when I started pumping in April.   I don't
wear pyjamas so I have nothing to attach it to.  ;o)   Here's what works for
me:   I tuck my pump under my pillow and never notice it all night.  I use
quicksets with 43 inch tubing.  I find the 23 inch tubing is too short for
this method.

Beth Gearing
Toronto, Canada

Hello, Can anyone give me some ideas on how to sleep with the pump? I just
started using an insulin pump last Tuesday and I love it but I can't get
comfortable at night.  Carol