[IP] My first advice!!!!!/Re: Sleeping with the Pump

Hi Carol,  I've only been pumping since November 26 -
but what a difference - I went from taking 60-70
units/day in mult. injections down to 40 units/day on
the pump with much better control.

Anyway, you asked about sleeping with the pump.  I've
gotten so much helpful information from the people on
this list (and valued support), I'm excited to give my
first really "expert" advice:  I'm for the free
roaming idea of just throwing your pump in bed.  I've
never had a problem so far and you don't have to sleep
with something "attached" to you that way.  Just the
tubing.  I toss and turn alot and have had no

Pat (pumped!!!!!)

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com