[IP] December 19th ABQ Pumpers meeting

Happy Holidays to the List!

Here's the monthly reminder for all New Mexicans (and visitors, too) for the
ABQ IP Support group.  We are very informal and it'smainly a chance to
socialize and talk with people who have the same problems you do.

What:        meeting for dinner and talk
When:       December 19th and the 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 6:00 PM
Where:      Furr's Cafeteria, 5001 Montgomery NE, at San Mateo.  We will meet
                 outside the cafeteria (or just inside if the weather's bad)

If anyone has information any holiday recipes to share, please bring them
with you!  And as always, please feel free to bring your favorite pump
support person with you and a story or something else to share.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01
(RSVP's are encouraged so we can get enough seats for the group together)