Re: [IP] D-Tron Case

In a message dated 12/15/01 9:15:00 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] D-Tron Case
> We found a great cell phone case for Carey's D-Tron. It is made by Belkin.
> The
> case is made for Nokia 5100 & 6100 Non-Flip Series phones. The D-Tron fits
> perfectly. It even has the clear front, so you can push buttons on the pump
> while it is still in the case! Disetronic should make a pump case like this
> with the clear front so you can bolus through it! Carey no longer uses the
> clip case because it scratches his pump.

I was inspired by Jan H and all her cases of different color to look for some
cases that would be fun for me, I've found several different hello kitty cell
phone cases that my dtron fit into nicely and I enjoy wearing very much.  It
is nice to have a change from the same old clip case that came with it day in
and day out.
Be creative and have fun with it!

Faith and ?? my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here