Re: [IP] Sleeping with a pump on

Rachel, 14, also lets her pump roam free at night. If we check her number
before we go to bed and it's a little high, it's always a hunt for the pump.
Sometimes it's beside her, sometimes under her, sometimes near her head and
other times near her knees. But she doesn't seem to even notice. She has
slept with it attached to her pj bottoms, but this is not the norm for her.

Mom to Rachel , 14, dx'd 1996 pumping since 1999
Meghan 16 and Ashley 17.