Re: [IP] So happy to be pumping!

Ruth wrote:
>>>(I woke up the first night thirsty and with a terribly dry mouth and
thought for sure I had super high blood sugars--but was only 144 >>>

Something else pumpers have discovered, we can be genuinely thirsty without
a high BG. It's amazing. I usually take a BG when I'm so dry and if I'm
*normal*, I figure that's what it's like to be thirsty when you don't have
DM. YMMV (~_^)

Have you ever been just a right, but wrong?