Re: [IP] Error code on Glucometer DEX

<<I do get quite frequently the error code E7 - maybe every 10-15
measurements.  The handbook says that there might be humidity in the meter
and that it might require cleaning. I am pretty sure that it is not humidity
related. >>

I use the DEX too, never had that problem. Are you sure the strip is fully
extended? I had that problem, but don't remember the code. The little metal
pusher tab was bent. Probably not humidity related if rubbing and spit fixes
it. Call DEX, tell them what its doing, and you need a replacement.