[IP] Flights.

I have been reading some posts...and I wanted to share an incident which
happened to me regarding flying. I flew to Seattle from a small airport in
Eugene, and, guess what! I was searched, my carryon was searched...my insulin
pump made the metal detector go off...and they wanded me AND patted me
down....goodness...and this was when I was in a nice outfit (going to sister's
rehearsal dinner). I even had to take off my shoes! I had to show them my
insulin pump AND where it was connected, then the lady had the nerve to get
sassy with me because she thought that I was transporting drugs (I had three
prescritions....and two bottles of humalog.) Well, I guess, I just fit the
'mold' of a terrorist. Anyway, on the way back, I wasn't searched at all. Go
figure. I didn't even set off metal detector...and that was at an INTL.
airport where as Eugene is a small airport with minimal flights. But, I still
will fly...and I guess I understand.... :-) I just had to laugh in the end.