From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 7:19 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Emla cream question

Hi,
I've been pumping for almost 3 weeks and have been doing site changes every
3 days. I went to the doctor on Thursday and he said it might be easier if I
tried using the Emla Cream and gave me a script. I want to try using it the
next time I do a change. But the directions are not that clear. I would like
to hear from anyone who is using the cream about the pros and cons.

                                           Pam & Eeyore
                                           Together Forever