[IP] PalmPilot software

Diabetes Pilot at http://www.diabetespilot.com also comes with a food
database. It is derived from a USDA food database so it took me a while to
get used to the abbreviations. Give it a try. But so far I found it easier
and faster to make your own guess on carbs and scribble down a little
description on what you eat.
But no Weight Watchers points, sorry. I can also very much recommend 'The
Low-Carb Cookbook' by Fran McCullough - has nothing to do with the
PalmPilot, but I thought I'd mention it.