RE: [IP] Re Palm Pilot

Jackie -

Here's my answer to Kathleen about the Palm.  My company makes diabetes
management software for the Palm (www.diabetespilot.com).  I'm also on the
pump.  So, if you have any questions I'm sure I'd be able to help you.
Please feel free to write anytime regardless of whether you choose to use
our program or not.

--
Kathleen -

The m105 and the Handspring Deluxe are pretty similar.  Both choices are
more than sufficient and will work with all of the popular diabetes
management software.  I think you'll be happy with either.  I'd choose the
Handspring - here's why:

-It comes in a bunch of different fun colors

-The display is a little better on the Handspring

-The handspring provides some expansion capability via it's "springboard"
slot

-The prices are the same or very close

By the way, if you're looking at palm software, Diabetes Pilot
(www.diabetespilot.com) recently released an update to the program - it now
allows for fractional insulin doses and serving sizes.

-Mike