Re: [IP] Saturday Chat - Terminator

 email @ redacted wrote:
Well my pumps name is minimed A.K.A life wrecker, why put a band aid on it
when it needs to be cured or dose your dr. not make enough money???

My doc is not in the research aspect of DM care. I'll bet the guy/gal who
comes up with a cure will receive eternal recognition and have a prominent
slot in history books. (~_^)

Good intentions, like babies crying in church, should be carried out