[IP] Flying with diabetes supplies

Several of us list members have been concerned about flying with diabetes
supplies because of new airline regulations.
Apparently we worried for nothing. Liz (16 y/o pumping daughter) and I had
split her diabetes supplies between our 2 carryons. However, it was my
husband (luggage contained only personal items) who was pulled aside for a
complete check of his carryon including a personal check with the hand-held
scanner and a "touchy-feely" by the guard!
Linda V