[IP] D-Tron Case

We found a great cell phone case for Carey's D-Tron. It is made by Belkin. The
case is made for Nokia 5100 & 6100 Non-Flip Series phones. The D-Tron fits
perfectly. It even has the clear front, so you can push buttons on the pump
while it is still in the case! Disetronic should make a pump case like this
with the clear front so you can bolus through it! Carey no longer uses the
clip case because it scratches his pump.

Got the case at Circuit City. I have also seen Belkin cases at Target.

Donna