Having read about various case issues with D-Trons and others, I may
have a small idea here.
Check out Brookstone's site and if you live near one go to the store. I
was seeking a case which would hold my iPod (Mac's MP3 player) and founf
their Micro-Phone case (For small cellphones) to be just the ticket.
The earphone plug in my iPod needed to be accommodated with a hole
punched into the top of the case, but the flap, has an indent for one's
phone antenna. This would be where the infusion line can come out of.
The cost is about 12.99, and for my iPod -about the same size  (length)
of a D-TRON, it might work for you.... There's no window to see the
pump, but it's cushioned and may be that bit of discretion most folks
are looking for.

Jenny Sutherland