RE: [IP] Handspring or Palm

Kathleen -

The m105 and the Handspring Deluxe are pretty similar.  Both choices are
more than sufficient and will work with all of the popular diabetes
management software.  I think you'll be happy with either.  I'd choose the
Handspring - here's why:

-It comes in a bunch of different fun colors

-The display is a little better on the Handspring

-The handspring provides some expansion capability via it's "springboard"
slot

-The prices are the same or very close

By the way, if you're looking at palm software, Diabetes Pilot
(www.diabetespilot.com) recently released an update to the program - it now
allows for fractional insulin doses and serving sizes.

-Mike