Re: [IP] going on a trip-on topic!!!

Hi, Missi:

Find out if your pump company will give you a loaner pump.  We are going away
in a few weeks to a place where a pump could never be overnighted quickly,
and Animas is lending us a spare pump for our trip. WHen I asked about the
possibility of a loaner they agreed to it very quickly, so I had the
impression they are accustomed to doing this.

Good luck.  It's our first trip. too, and we've only been pumping one month.