Re: [IP] Please read: steps to rid of your virus

I received this type of notice from someone not on IP months ago, naming this
virus, but when you follow the directions, that is how the virus gets
activated!  this file is essential for computer, and should not be
deleted..... I had to use my recovery disc to reload that file, make sure you
check with someone at your computer tech support before deleting this file!

aka Mouse