RE: [IP] re: name the pump?? come on

Tammy I saw Jim Carey's Grinch for the first time 2
weeks ago and I loved it!  If you are a big Jim Carey
fan maybe you can pick a name from one of the many
characters he played (Mask, Truman, Ace Ventura,
Riddler, etc.)

Mystie & Slinky =)

<<I'm not a scrooge, the opposite 'shop-a-holic'
but that's too long a name.
I love the grinch, I haven't seen the movie with
Jim Carey yet, I will on
the 20th (Bell Sattelite channels). I can't wait.
Maybe my pump will be
named then?? Tammy>>

Do You Yahoo!?
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com