[IP] Stronger Flavors of Humalog

I am interested in knowing if any of you are using stronger versions of
Humalog Insulin than the U-100 that is available via prescription in the US.

I currently use between 70 - 110 units of Humalog Insulin daily.  The
average is more towards 80 units.  I can get it down to 70 units if I work
out and eat lightly.  It goes up to 110 if I eat out at a restaurant and
have some desert and don't get a chance to work out and since I travel on
business that happens more than I would like.  I weigh 235 pound and am 6'4'
tall.  Some days I am on the go; others I sit at a desk most of the day.

I have had type 1 for 35 years and I am currently 40.  I believe that over
time I have built up some resistance to insulin and insulin analogs like
Humalog.  By the time I get the pump primed and every thing in place I am
lucky to get 3 - 3 1/2 days out of an infusion set and reservoir.  I know
that is about how often I am supposed to change it out, but I would like to
not have to run the pump dry to get to 3 or 3 1/2 days.  I would like a
little margin of safety just in case.

Also, I believe that my infusion sites are becoming fairly saturated by the
time I get to the end of the reservoir.  Pumping 300 units into a single
site has to be hard on the site, and I believe this makes the healing
process slower before I can use the site again.

I believe the solution for this problem is U-200 or U-300 Humalog.  This
would cut my insulin intake down by a factor of 1/2 or 2/3 and would allow
me to have more than 3 days worth of insulin with me at any given time.  I
have called up Lilly and asked if they have anything along this line, or are
considering it, but if they do it is a well kept secret.  My CDE said that
she has heard of more powerful insulins, but I have not been able to find

Do any of you have any ideas for me?  I have all ready asked my Dr. and he
is not aware of anything stronger that will work with a pump.  I have all
ready tried Novolog and unfortunately, I require more of it than I do
Humalog, so it did not help this problem.

If I cannot come up with any stronger flavors of insulin I am thinking of
looking into glucophage as a way to lower my daily insulin intake.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.