Re: [IP] Please read: steps to rid of your virus

Dear friends --

A gentle suggestion:  if you think you have a valid virus alert, send it to
the administrators and let them make the decision as to whether to post it.
I ask this on the lists that I own/moderate.  More often than not, virus
warnings are hoaxes (although there *are* some very dangerous ones
circulating in cyberspace).  The administrators can check it out and forward
it to the list if they deem it appropriate.

To send it to the administrators, use the help address at the bottom of
every email distributed to the IP list.

Jim Handsfield